Posted by : Unknown Monday 19 August 2013





         Raksha bandhan or ' Rakhi ' is a special occasion to celebrate the chaste bond of love between a brother and a sister.On this auspicious occasion , the sister tie rakhi on her brother's wrist which symbolises the sister's love and prayers for her brother's well-being, and the brother's lifelong vow to protect her.and sister expect gift to her brothers.



A Brother Is God’s Gift
To Every Sister To Make Her Feel Loved,
Happy And Protected.
I Am Lucky I Have You In My Life.
Happy Raksha Bandhan.






"Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet."








After a girl is grown, her little brothers - now her protectors - seem like big brothers." 






She takes my hand and leads me along paths I would not have dared explore alone.



Incoming Search items

rakshabandhan photos 2013
rakhi quotes with pics
rakshabandhan card
rakhi card 2013
rakshabandhan 2013 images
rakhi images with sms

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

-->

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © funny Wallpapers -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan